Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tidy Bowl Man

Potty training is going much better than I expected. The boys are still pretty interested. We have had many interesting situations but this particular event was the best so far!

While getting Jake's shoes on to go, "bye-bye" Zach was telling me he had to potty!
Trying to be in two places at once is still a task I am trying to master. Unfortunately, I am still fine-tuning my multi-tasking skills and this is the result. Although, I applaud Zach's effort, he missed a couple key steps in the process! LOL
1. Must take diaper and pants off
2. Should be facing forward not backwards
3. Sit ON the potty not IN the potty!
The first two pictures are of Zach in amazement that I wasn't over the moon with excitement that he was going potty unassisted! The last is what I caught on video.....PRICELESS!! Asking me to leave...(I assume for some privacy)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely priceless. What a cutie.

Jessica Dellemann said...

OMG, TOO funny!!!! Love the video..."OUT!!!!"

Don & Faye said...

This is priceless I agree. See what we'd miss if you didn't have this blog. Keep up the good work, you do an amazing job.