Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary!!




It seems like just yesterday that we drove Jessica (Zach's Birth Mom) to the hospital anxiously waiting for Zachary's arrival!
I vividly remember all the feelings rushing through my body. Scared, excited, anxious, worried, but most of all, GRATEFUL!
Grateful for the opportunity to become parents. This was the day that Pete and I had dreamed about. This is the day that would change our lives forever. Our emotions ran high that morning. We checked Jessica into the hospital at 8am January 24, 2007. 13 hours and 11 minutes later Zachary Ryan Eichhorst was born!!

Zachary 2 Days Old

I always imagined how I would feel when I became a mom, but nothing could have prepared me for the way I look at life today.
Happy Birthday Zachary! We love you very much!!

Unfortunately, Zachary and the entire family were sick on his birthday, but we didn't let the flu stand in the way of eating cupcakes and singing Happy Birthday. By the end of the week we were feeling much better and met our friends in the Wisconsin Dells for the boys first waterpark experience.



No comments: